Canterbury TEFL is an International TEFL School in Madrid
TEFL Certification Course and Teach English Abroad!
If you already possess an accredited 120 hour TEFL certificate, we offer a Spanish Adventures Program and your job teaching English classes starts immediately.
What is the program cost and what does it include?
Spanish Adventures Non-EU (6 months) – 795 euros + SIX MONTH STUDENT VISA WITH OPTION OF RENEWAL IN SPAIN.
Guaranteed Lifetime Job with Canterbury Consulting Spain for All Graduates (10-15 hrs. wk).
Outdoor Education and EFL Camp Counselor opportunities with English Adventures.
Lifetime Job Assistance with Other Schools.
Club Activities (Cultural, Adventurous, Social).
Spanish Language Certificate.
Top 10 Reasons to choose Canterbury TEFL:
- Guaranteed TEFL jobs in Madrid during the school year with Canterbury.
- The Canterbury International TEFL Certification Course received its full accreditation at International Tesol Level 5 in 2009.
- The Canterbury International TEFL Program has small, intimate, enjoyable classes taught in a safe and professional environment.
- TEFL job opportunities in summer camps throughout Spain.
- 20 hours of paid practice to teach English abroad, which is the highest number of paid practice teaching hours offered in any International TEFL program.
- 20 hours of Children Practice Teaching and 20 hours of Business Practice Teaching.
- Guaranteed Job References including classes on resume building & marketing oneself to other academies throughout Spain and around the world, as well as providing valuable contacts and prestigious references for future employment.
- A comfortable family atmosphere for working and living abroad, including membership in the Canterbury Club.
- The Canterbury TEFL course students can also take a one-month intensive Spanish course at INHISPANIA.
- Our International TEFL School provides free internet and photocopy services for all of its teachers.
THE WORLD OF CANTERBURY TEFL
Since 2008 we have been providing Canterbury TEFL graduates for Ucetam's auxiliary program in addition to collaborating on numerous programs to promote bilingual Spanish -English education in Spain, The United Kingdom and the United States.